dissabte, 14 de maig del 2011

My excursion of Sant Pere de Rodes

The friday 13th of May I decide do a excursion for the mounatin that is up of Palau Saverdera. I put my bike and from Empuriabrava I went Palau. I tie my bike and I went for a way that up all the mountain for a recreation area of Mas Ventós The seen was fantastic, I can see Roses, Sta Margarida, Empuriabrava, the Pirineu, Figueres, and even the island Medes. in general i can see all the region of Emporda. I never was there and was very beautiful. I meet other way and I follow. I meet a bifurcation and i decide follow the way left. This way crossed the mountain for up and had on the other hand of the mountain. Here, I can see the Port de la Selva ,Llança and la Selva de Mar. The way had me a monastery of Santa Helena,that was little. From here, I can see the monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes. This monastery impresioned my because was very big and I unknow of this existence. I aproach and I see for a while because was late and I had to retorn in my house.
In true my objectine wasn't went to St Pere de Rodes, my objective was walk for the mountain
and discovering as.






Sant Pere de Rodes






Monastery of Santa Helena














Seen from Mas Ventós

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada