dimecres, 8 de juny del 2011

Final reflection

-Observing your SPACE, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2010? Where, for example?
I can see that I improvement a little. The diference is that I have much vocabulary and I writing with much fluidese and much continous. One example is that now I do the sentences much large.

-Which activity best shows your level of English? I thing that the activity that show my level was the oral exam, because is the maximum that i can do.

-Which activities were really Useful for you to improve your English? Why?
My opinion is that the blog is the best tool because I writing there many times and with the time I can learn.

-Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?
I don't konw, I thing that all result util, and the continuity is the important.

-Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?
Activities like this year, because I think that it is cash

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada